Old World Opulent Christmas - Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 131: Sabrina



A few weeks ago I came across some of Teresa Collins Noel papers, and when I saw the Red Damask, I thought rich colors,old-world, and wealth - what possibilities! Especially if I included gold embellishment. When I saw the age distressed gold back I knew I would keep it to just the red and gold colors. So, when I found the sketch challenge at Taylored Expressions, I pulled out this paper and said to myself, "OK, now make a Christmas card".


 I used a lot of gold liquid pearls to give it that old-world wealthy look. Plus, this is the first time I used my new Just Rite stamps! I'll have to try them out again soon! I found them to give a nice crisp stamp.


Thanks for stopping by today!


TOOLS & MATERIALS

PAPER
Teresa Collins - Noel - Red Damask - both sides; PTI Fine Linen

SPELLBINDERS
Classic Standard Squares - lrg #4; Classic Standard Circles - Small #3; Borderabilities - Fleur De Lis


STAMPS
Just Rite - Square - From Our House set - border; Just Rite - Circle - A Merry Little Christmas set


Liquid Pearls
Sheer ribbon - broen

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

just beautiful-love the pearls!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love all the gold pearls!