Second s.e.i Inspired Card - Using Scraps

Such gorgeous paper! Well I had these three circles and an extra flower cut out to work with after cutting them out of the front of the previous posted card. What to do with them? Well this is what I came up with.
Before doing anything with the circles, I knew that I would use gold liquid pearls since I felt that would be a nice added touch to the Moroccan styled background paper I had chosen from the same 6 x 6 Moonrise pad ( lol - I'm making more scraps!). The first green circle - the largest of them - I curved the clear stamp sentiment onto my block and stamped it onto the circle. Next, on the yellow circle, I again used PTI's Turning A New Leaf stamp set (a smaller version than used on the previous card) with Versa Magic Tea Leaf ink. It was now time to apply the gold liquid pearls around the edge of the circles. When dry,I then adhered the larger green circledirectly onto another patterned paper which I had mounted onto a matching green scrap from Bazzill.  The yellow circle I popped up, overlapping the green. With the brown circle, I had to place one layer of dimensionals on the side that would overlap the yellow, and the other part I place two layers of dimensionals to compensate the height differentials And lastly, again using dimensionals, I attached the cut out flower. Then, as an afterthought, I decided to add gold liquid pearls in each corner of the card.

And there you have it! My scrap card. But I still have scraps!, and made a third card with still left overs! Can you believe it!. I was unable to take a photo of this third card, but will post it as soon as I can.

No comments: