Thank You Cards


I wanted to make small thank you cards to express my appreciation to all those that came to my sons 3rd Birthday. This year he started his School for Children with Disabilities (Seth has Global Developmental Delay, he cant walk or talk yet) and has made some great friends that shared his special day with him, along with many others we have know for some time :)

The makings for the cards are all Pti unless otherwise stated and are as follows:

I made 8 cards out of 3 sheets of Stamper's Select white cardstock

I stamped the balloons, and Thank You sentiment using Up Up and Away stamp set, and cut out using coordinating die.

I stamped the Jar and cut out using Frienship Jar stamp set and coordinating die.

I stamped the images and sentiment with a Memento black ink pad.


I used the above 4 copics to color the balloons.

2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

I love your post, Stef!! Very engaging! I'm still smiling. ;)
What adorable cards!! Way to break out that PTI and good ol' Copics!
Oh... and AWESOME photos! New camera?? ;)

Krista said...

Super cute! Sometimes I forget that you can just straight color with the coppices & it still looks amazing.