Time For A Quick Post and My Upcoming Punch Class

Just wanting to quickly share a little something with you today. I thought I would post the name tag I made for myself for the Calgary Market Fair we participated at on August 28th. We each made one for this event, but not all of us took a picture of our creations. Mine measures 3 1/2"W x 5 1/2" H, and as you can see I used a Spellbinders Tag Shape 3 die and the smaller Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis Pendant.

The paper rose I took from jars of flowers I've made with scraps. You can check out how to make them here. You can also check out one of the sets of cards I've made in the past here.

The 1/2" hole at the top, in case you are wondering, is where you can catch the fabric of your top with a safety pin from the front holding the name tag in place. I'm hoping that Stefanie will post her beautiful name tag. Hint, hint. ;)

I'll have to take a picture of my jars of flowers and punched and die cut leaves so that you can see what I do with some of my scraps.

 I'm preparing for my first Fall class of the season on Sept. 8th, but soon after that will post some more of the "Card Frenzy" creations for you. The class I'll be teaching will be about using punches in different creative ways, such as using the round corner punch to make scalloped edged strips, with a variety of ways to use Martha Stewart corner punches. Here is a photo of the three cards we will be making in class Wednesday night.


Hope that you all had a great weekend, and that you'll have fun crafting at least a couple times this week. Don't forget about ATC's Glimmer Challenge 3! We'd love to see your entry, and you just might win that prize!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Sabrina...WOWZERS, these are gorgeous! :)

Tigriswillreign said...

That purple one is my absolute fav!