Paper Crafts Color Inspiration #2: 2nd Attempt

I really wasn't happy with how my 1st attempt at the Paper Crafts Color Inspiration #2 turned out and so I attempted another. I realized that I had yet to make my mother a birthday card and thought she might enjoy these colors.



I thought that Summer Sunrise was a good match to the peachy color until I realized it was more of a peachy color... Perhaps Melon Berry would've been better? Regardless, it is done.

Since the Doily Detail dies don't have "coordinating" stamps, I used a cut out as a mask to create a doily background on Soft Stone cardstock with Summer Sunrise (PTI) and Bundled Sage (Tim Holtz) inks.

The stamps used are from Tags for Spring (PTI).


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Soft Stone, Kraft
  • Stamps: Tags for Spring
  • Ink: Summer Sunrise, Bundled Sage (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
  • Dies: Doily Detail Collection (C), Double-Ended Banners)
  • Other Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Scoreboard (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

Merry said...

This is wonderful Dana and so clever creating the mask.