Lights! Inspirational Photo - Christmas Card Challenge #45

Time for an inspirational photo over at Christmas Card Challenge #45 and it's all about Christmas lights! It's also a new month which means it's prize time this week. One lucky winner will receive a free rubber stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps this week. For my followers, you'll be surprised to note that I didn't use a single foam dimensional/pop-dot on this card!


I used my Spectrum Noir markers and then Diamond Stickles to make the ligtbulbs sparkle. A very basic and simple card.

I guess since this is a photo inspired challenge, I should show you the photo, right! It's to the left.

To view the other DT inspirational cards check out the challenge over at Christmas Card Challenge #45 or go to the DT links below and see many more of their creative designs.

Alanna -  DT coordinator 
Sabrina - That's me!
Sparkle-- Owner
I know that this a short posting for me, but thank you for stopping by to have a look at this week's inspirational DT card for Christmas Card Challenge #45.
Happy Christmas card making!
 



No comments: