Christmas Cards - Graphic 45 Club

I forgot to post this last week! This class is for November 9th, and is full.

Graphic 45 Club is having two classes in November and this is the first class. You've already seen the second one, here. Of course we are using the 12 Days of Christmas collection.

Some of these cards you may have previously seen from my DT postings for Christmas Card Challenges blog. But I'm using three of them for this class. At least you get to see one new one! These are fairly simple cards, but look like more.

Let's begin on the left.


This one you may have seen just a week ago, so if you'd like to see more photos and read a few detail on this card, click here.

Next comes the card I just posted for the Christmas Card Challenge blog, but I didn't post the extra photos knowing that I would do it for this post.


You can see some glitter around the edge of the Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas paper. I placed 1/8" Scor Tape around the edge and then covered it and rubbed in Snow Glitter to make it all sparkle. The image, also from 12 Days of Christmas, is double matted and Star Dust Stickles have been applied around the pink mat edge. I also added Star Dust Stickles to the sleeves, bodice lace, and hem lace of the woman's dress.
The berries on the little holly fussy cut piece, I applied Glossy Accents to make them pop and shine.

In order to fit the elaborate bow tucked under, I had to triple stack the foam dimensionals. The bow with lace was created using the Mini-Bowdabra. Love that little tool! I then used some more Star Dust Stickles with a light and gentle touch on the lace and ribbon.

Here are the detail photos.



This third card is a new one, and easy one to make.


I used some leftover fussy cut roses from the first card, popped them up, and combined it with the blue plaid from the 6 x 6 pad, and one of the cards from the 8 x 8 pad, which has double stacked dimensionals. The blue "Triple Scallop Border" is a Die-Namics from My Favorite Things with a red & white check ribbon run over the seam of the two borders and then edged with Gold Stickles. I also used the Gold Stickles on the the words "Peace" and "Joy" and Glossy Accents on the "&".

The red pearls are placed around the corners with Gold Stickles dotted in between them. Here is the card from different angles.



The final card from this group is also one that was a DT posted card from September.


Love the dies used for this card! You can read about the details and see more photos by clicking here.

Just love the Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas collection! I hve a few more projects comming soon using this collection. So if you're a Graphic 45 fan, watch out for them.

Thank you for checking in to have a peek.

Happy Christmas cardmaking!




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What gorgeous, vintage Christmas cards! They are keepsakes!