Perpetual Calendar Tag Mini-Album

I have a fun project to share with you today. I've always had a fascination with different ways to make perpetual calendars, and today I'm sharing with you one that also serves as a mini-album.


You can see that I used Graphic 45's "Sweet Sentiments" collection in the making of this projects. After teaching classes using this beautiful Spring colored paper, I had a ton of scraps and lots of leftover fussy cut pieces that I didn't use. I still had to cut more however. I also used pretty much the whole package of Chipboard pieces and a whole package of Tags & Envelopes.

Let me show you the rest.















Are you wondering about the Perpetual Calendar part? I'll show you July's. Every tag front has a slot with a perpetual calendar and a tab, that slides out. It can't come all the way out as it is designed to pull out only so far, and is pushed back in when not needed. I designed the calendars with the number of days for each month, with February having 29 for those leap years.


You may get a better feel for the idea after viewing the video walk-through of this project. Enjoy!



Come back again in a few days, ok. I will have a second part to this project to show you. It will be a wall mounted plaque to hang this album from. Intrigued? I can hardly wait to finish it and show it to you!

Thank you for stopping by to have a look. I love reading your comments, so feel free to say whatever you want!  Happy papercrafting everyone!



THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL ASLO BE AVAILABLE AT PAPER ARCHITECTURE WITH SABRINA AS SOON AS I HAVE YOUTUBE COOPERATING AGAIN. Still working on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to be able to sit beside such a creative mind at the crop on Sat. Glad to see you got a lot done in spite of the interruptions of yours truly! :-)

Sabrina said...

Thanks Carol! It was fun. hugs