Sharing Spellbinders Sample Cards - Snail



I had said, a while back, that I would share with you the sample cards I created for the Spellbinders Canada Educator reveal. This one, titled "Snail" is a great one for those that love to colour with Spectrum Noir or Copics, watercolour or regular colour pencils, or traditional water colouring.


I had planned to go over the dots with white liquid pearls, but forgot to do that as it was very late at night when I made this card the night before the reveal. I always love colouring and watch as the image slowly comes to life with colour.


I love how Spellbinders combines and packages the stamp set with dies. It make it so easy to put together your card or layered image for other projects such as shadow boxes or framed home décor items.

If you would like this set contact Stacey at sbebc2011@gmail.com to purchase it.









No comments: