Vintage Artistry Folio Class Photos


Hello Everyone!

Yesterday we had the Vintage Artistry Folio class. The class filled quickly, with requests for a second class, which will be next Saturday! The gorgeous 49th & Market paper collection "Vintage Artistry" is what I think drew everyone to take the class. To see the project photos, click here.

To create the folio, four  file folders are needed for all the parts. I had these cut up for each kit, and the cardstock and paper was cut in class by everyone.

Any way, here are the photos I took. I almost forgot, and we were have way threw the project when I remembered to take some photos! lol


Looks like I took this photo when one person was away from their work area...

The rest of the photos are of their hands working away.


We finished the folio up to the part where the embellishment could be taken care of at home to complete along with their photos. That is why you do not see the flowers on the folios below.


Looking forward to the second class next week! (Saturday, July 15, 2017)

Happy creating everyone! And have a great week.







No comments: