Favourites of 2017 # 2 - Graphic 45 Card Classes



Graphic 45 creates some gorgeous papers and it is always a pleasure to work with their designs. At Scrapbook Essentials BC we have several people that feel the same way, and therefore we have at least one class a month featuring their papers.

Today I will post my favourite Graphic 45 card class projects.

We began this last year with the gorgeous Portrait of a Lady, and ended up having several classes using that paper. Some for cards that you will see today, and others being layouts will be posted with my favourite layouts post later.


As I liked all of these cards that we created in class, below are my favourites from this class (which is just about all of them) Here is the posting for the class.




Creating this gift bag with coordinating card, I think was the highlight of the class.


And the last four favourites are from the Winter Wonderland card class. I could not decided upon only one or two as my favourites, so I chose all four! Here is the class posting.





I was able to get these from the studio before Christmas, and all the recipients loved these cards as much as I did.


So that is it for my favourite Graphic 45 cards of the year. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my favourite Shabby chic cards!

Happy Creating!







1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Such exquisite cards to inspire my creativity. I just made a birthday card for my sister-in-law with the Portrait of A Lady Paper. Such very beautiful paper.

I am totally addicted to Graphic 45 and have spent a fortune buying their papers. I will probably never use them all, but they are there when inspiration hits me. Right now, I am making the Halloween cards with the Midnight Tales paper as shown on UTube. I appreciate your website and the great ideas you have for me to study and be inspired. Card making is such a great hobby. Thank you.