While I Am Away...BuJo2




If you stopped by yesterday, you will have seen that I am posting about a personal, non-cardmaking project. My Bullet Journal that I started January 1st. You saw the 2018 title page, and today you get to see my index. Sounds real exciting, right. Well it may not be, but it is a fantastic tool for your BuJo.

As you build your BuJo, you add them to the index along with a corresponding page number. The great thing about this index is that when you are looking for something specific you can find it easier. Also, some things may end up having more than one page number next to it. Should you carry something from that page to another as you work on it, you can add the additional page numbers to it for tracking and easy reference in the future.




I also created a Birthday Spread. Something that I can look to as I make cards and make my monthly calendar layouts.


Love this spread and I refer to it often when thinking ahead and planning. On the bottom edge I stamped some flowers to colour in whenever I was in the mood to colour. This is the Stamping' Up "Birthday Blooms" stamp set. I love this stamp set! I might just get some colouring done on this spread while I am away. I won't have my craft room with me, so if I need to be creative, I'll just colour!

This last photo for today, shows one of my wish lists, and a 'future dream' page. I created three Wishlist pages. I think in my next BuJo I will make the lists a little smaller so that they do not take up so many pages. As for the 'future dream' page, I think I will add that to the back of my Bujo next time close to my "5 Year Plan" spread and lay it out a little differently. It is amazing that when I did this page in December what I wrote was important to me. Just a couple of months later, and it has already changed a little.  I wish that you could see the gold better for the word 'dream'. I used a gold marker to fill it in and it is a lovely colour of gold.



Well, that is it for today. Come back tomorrow to see a few more of my dreads and pages.  Are you a little more curious about Bullet Journaling yet?

Happy creating, working on goals, and planning!






  • Stampin' Up "Birthday Blooms"
  • Sigma Micron Black 03 & 05
  • variety of Washi Tapes





No comments: