A Few More Spreads From My Bullet Journal


Hello to those that wanted to see more of my Bullet Journal.

Today I thought that I would share with you some things that I had added to the back of my BuJo. I used to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and therefor had my collection of Stampin' Write Markers which I believe are just like the Tombow Markers. I wanted to have a reference of the colours to view when I planned a new week or month. So I created this colour swatch at the back.


I created this before I knew that I would only get two months into my bullet journal, so I have come up with a plan. I have several things that are a year long and do not want to migrate every two to three months. So I decided that I would have a yearly journal to refer to things and input info from my monthly,weekly spreads into. I can add this to that journal and refer to it whenever I need it.

The same holds true for my Master Chore List.


I still have not finalized the list, so that is why you still see it in pencil.

Another thing I do not want migrate every two to three months is my Five Year Plan (which I am changing a little as well).



That is it for today. I have set up in a new Bullet Journal for the next three months and started March in it. I love the new journal I got, and will share that with you as well as my new month set up.

Again I must apologize for the poor quality of these photos. One, I forgot to turn on one of the lights in the room, and two, I used my cell phone for the first time on photos to post. I think I need to learn how to better use my cell phone.

For those looking for more card inspiration, I have been busy, but have some watercolour pencil and Spellbinders class projects in the works. As soon as I am done, they will get posted.

Happy creating everyone!








No comments: