I Forgot to Post This! - Bullet Journal Week 28 - July 11 - 14


Because I was going to be away at the family reunion, I thought I had this post all scheduled and ready to go on the 9th. I guess I did not click on the post button to schedule it. SO now you get to see it after the week is over. I also do not have any photos to show you this week's spread because as usual, when you come back from being away somewhere, you have a lot of work to do when you get home.

If you are wondering about the shorter week, that is because I had a different set up for while I was away. Once home, I needed my regular layout.


Same for the Gratitude and Weekly Expenses; shorter for fewer days.


I love the colours of the washi tape, don't you?

And at the end of the week I have my weekly review. It has helped, but with being away, I did not end up using it this time.


I am thinking about what to do for August's theme. I have a few ideas, but trying to keep it simple is a challenge for me. I have been sketching some layout ideas, so we will see what I end up using.

My next post will be for a new card kit I am making for Scrapbook Essentials BC, that will be coming soon to the Studio.

Bye for now, and thank you for checking in for a quick peak. Happy creating!







No comments: