A Little Play Time - Graphic 45 "Flutter"


I know that there haven't been too many post of late, but I have been busy creating for classes and making some kits to sell at Scrapbook Essentials BC. I have had some of these ready for a while, but with the studio retreat, and Stacey being very busy, I am still waiting for either a date or cost from her.

So, toady I am sharing with you a very quick and easy card using the scraps left from making the card samples for a class with the Graphic 45 'Flutter' paper collection.


Aren't the rich, bold colours of this collection beautiful? I normally like softer colours, but every so often rich and bold are appealing.

As you can see it is a very simple card. I did add some light gold metallic thread behind the butterfly to give it a little separation from the bold flowers on the paper. You can see it closer in the next photo.


And as always, I show a side view.


Hope you liked this quick post. It is fun to on occasion create something that is not for a class.

Thank you for stopping by to have a peek. Happy creating!








No comments: