Graphic 45 "Lost in Paradise" Card Photos


This post is especially for those that purchased this card kit from Carol at Scrapbook Parade. I am posting these close up detailed photos in hopes that it may help you in the assembly of your cards.

These are the cards I am referring to.

The fronts...


...the insides...



I will go through the cards in order as photographed above.

FLAMINGO CARD



Inside


"LIVE IN THE SUNSHINE..." CARD


Inside


HELLO SUNSHINE CARD




Inside

JUST LIVE - GREEN PARAKEET CARD






Inside



I hope this helped.

For those of you that did not purchase a kit, these photos will inspire you to create something similar.

Thank you for dropping by to have a look, and all the best in putting your cards together.

Happy cardmaking!






2 comments:

Peggy said...

I have papers left over from making an album with these papers and these cards are stunning.

Sabrina said...

Thank You Peggy.