2021 Kit #3 - Maja Design 'Miles Apart' Easel Cards


Well Hello! Nice of you to drop by.

Today I am sharing with you a new kit of cards made for Scrapbook Parade. I just love the soft colours of this 6 x 6 paper pad from Maja Design. "Miles Apart" has the colours of soft rose, soft coral, soft light blue, soft sage green, and some brown. I can't wear pastels so I love to decorate my home in them.

This kit has 6 cards, 5 of which are Easel Cards. Each one is a different type of easel. In the past I have normally taken one photo with all of the cards together. However, in my new apartment, I have less space to do that. At least for know. So I will be posting each card individually. The next post will have several photos of each card as well as some short demo/tutorial videos to help those that purchase a kit from Scrapbook Parade, will have a little extra help.

You will be making a Triple Easel, Center Easel, Twisted Easel, Side Easel, Reverse Easel, and one regular card.

This time I have made double the kits, so if you wish to have more than one kit, there should be enough for that.  The cost of the kit is $30.00 each, so if you are interested in reserving a kit or two, contact Carol on the Scrapbook Paradise FaceBook page. PLUS NO COST FOR SHIPPING!

So here are the six cards.
 
TRIPLE EASEL


CENTER EASEL

TWISTED EASEL

 

 

 SIDE EASEL

REVERSE EASEL


A REGULAR CARD

Thank you for your visit. There are more fun kits to come! The next one will be a Scrapbooking Kit with double page layouts.




1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

Hi Sabrina, Cards are beautiful. However, I am looking for your tutorial for TRAVEL LOG FLIP FOLIO from July 2013. I found a comment that it was available on Paper Architecture for sale, but that must have been from a while ago. By chance, do you still have it? I noticed that a few others have been looking for it recently as well.