Purple, Turquoise, and Lime Green for Christmas?

Ooh yes! It's all the rage with one of  Bo Bunny's collections, and the stock on this particular paper collection went so fast at the South Scarpbookers Paradise store, that I didn't get all I needed for yesterday's class! But the paper I used for this page, and another still to be posted, is not the paper from the collection that I need. So without further ado, here it is! These popular colors are found in Christmas decor these days, and I bet a pre-teen girl would love to have a family photo framed with these colors.
This is the only (so far) scrapbook page where I laid out the photo box to accommodate a landscape photo.
Here are some close ups.


These were actually quite fun to make, and I've been thinking that perhaps the bright cheerful colors may have contributed to that fact. LOL!

Hope you're having as much fun with yours, as I'm having with mine.


2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Sabrina you have made some amazing scrapbook pages!!!! I love them all. We need to get together soon before Christmas is over and make cards/scrapbook pages :)

Larisa said...

One more adorable work!!! It loooks fantastic! The snowflakes make all project to be bright and well-done! The paper is fantastic again!!