Stamping Vacation DT: What a Guy Challenge

November's What a Guy Challenge at Stamping Vacation asks us to use twine on our masculine creation. I incorporated this into a whimsical Christmas card I created using scrap deer from this project.


I tried to create a dark, snowy night starting with a snowflake Cuttlebug folder and white ink. I smudged ink on the edges and use a cotton swab to apply some ink to the embossed snowflakes as well as create my own fluffy ones.

The deer are from the Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge and the sleigh from Joys of the Season. The sentiment is a dimensional sticker from Recollections (Michaels).


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select, Enchanted Evening
  • Ink: Fresh Snow
  • Other Tools: Snowflakes embossing folder (Cuttlebug--I believe it is an exclusive folder to Custom Crops); Cricut cartridges: Christmas Cheer, Joys of the Season; dimensional sentiment sticker (Recollections); cotton swab, black twine ribbon (Michaels)

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Dana I so love this card the reindeer and sky look fabby.
hugs
Lorraine x