Series of Mother's Day Cards: 4

Another Mother's Day card...


I had originally created a Sweet Blush card base since I had used the Sweet Blush Copic trio but found that the flowers were just too dark for it. I think I'm going to invent my own Sweet Blush Copic trio...

One thing I discovered from creating this card is that Copics do NOT work with Versamark ink. I know Memento is the best but I've been using some Brilliance lately and it seems to be alright, though not perfect. Versamark, however, is a big no-no. Just sayin'.


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Berry Sorbet, Soft Stone, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush
  • Stamps: Year of Flowers: Sweet Peas, Mega Mixed Messages
  • Ink: Versamark Dazzle: Frost (Tsukineko), Brilliance Starlite Silver (Tsukineko), Sweet Blush
  • Die: Ribbon Tags Trio (Spellbinders)
  • Ribbon: Sweet Blush saddle stitch
  • Copics: R20, R22, R24, 0
  • Other Tools: ink blending foam

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

oh wow, so pretty!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card! ;D