Cards Using MME's Collectible "Remarkable"

- using MFT's Loopy Blossom Die-Namics for the first time...


These are the cards we'll be making using the 6 x 6 pad of My Minds Eye Collectible "Remarkable" papers.

This first one I'm showing you I had to remake three times! I almost didn't include it for the class, but I don't have the time to make another or try to fix it for the fourth time...lol.


The chipboard boy was cut using the store's Accucut machine. It's actually a chain of 5 children that I cut to separate the children. The double layered balloons are stamped using the balloon from MFT's Cupcake Cutie. In the next photo you can see how the balloons are layered.


The next card went so much easier. I made a simple card that has many paper layers.


The heart tag/charm is another chipboard item cut on the store's Accucut machine. I used Cuttlebug's Polka Dots folder to emboss the kraft.

OK, this next card has a lot of details.


I die cut 5 each of two greens, with the MFT Leafy Flourish Die-Namics. I'm going to be busy die cutting for the kits for this class! Several are tucked in behind the circle cut out, some being popped up a bit. I also used Loopy Bloom Die-Namics by MFT to create those Mum-like blooms. There are a few close ups to see.




And a side view...


I used some Liquid Pearls for this final card.


Teal, red & yellow are the colours for this card. Lots of layers, some of which are popped up. You can probably see it better in the side view.


I love working with that crepe ribbon. I used MFT's Leafy Flourish again on this card. Only a single one this time. I cut it in half to get two pieces from it. The lower right piece I used Sellbinder's Labels 20 to get the shape at the bottom. Buttercup Liquid Pearls trim the circles and the banner shape at the bottom. The butterfly stamp is a very old one from My Sentiments Exactly!, that I love, and is no longer available. I might have to break down and get another similar butterfly stamp as this clear is beginning to not stick to the clear bock as easily as it used to.

Well, thank you for joining me today for a look at the long post. Happy papercrafting!


No comments: