Happy Birthday

I whipped together a quick bday card for my hubby while he was out picking up Chinese food. I go back and forth about making cards for my husband. It doesn't seem like it's important to him until I DON'T do it!


Some quick stripes and a tag. One piece of advice received from the hubs:  The simpler, the better!

I'm really digging the little stitched flags in Kraft smudged with brown ink. Looks kinda leathery!

I've really been craving some crafty time so perhaps I'll get some more done this weekend!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock:  Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening
  • Stamps: 2012 Birthday Tags, Distressed Stripes
  • Ink: Enchanted Evening, Dark Chocolate, Spiced Marmalade Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: Limitless Labels - Circle (1-3/4"), Stitched Sentiment Flag (L'il Inkers)
  • Other Tools: 1-3/4" circle punch (Marvy Uchida), ink blending tool/foam (Ranger)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Ooooo, I like those fishtail banners too. Hopefully he appreciated the card.... Hopefully you get some crafting time in on this long weekend. Have fun! :)