A Class For June - Graphic 45 Couture

Hi Everyone!

In June I will be teaching a couple of card classes, and want to share with you the four cards that we'll be making in the "Couture" card class. I'm going to post one card per post over the next few days.

The paper we'll be using for this card class is Graphic 45's "Couture" - two square cards, and two A7 (5 x 7) cards. Two will be focusing on the oranges of the collection, while the other two will be featuring more the blues of the Couture line.

I'm going to begin today with one of the orange cards.


And yes, I had to fussy cut. I just love using the elements of the paper to create with. With the exception of the tiny fussy cut flowers and such, everything is edged with Tim Holtz Black Soot. The pearls add a bit of a classic touch and balance.

Here are another couple of views.



So that's it for this card. I'll show you another card tomorrow.

Till then, Happy Papercrafting!





No comments: