Gift or Treat Box & Wallet Mini Gift Set

I'm so excited that I finally allowed myself to work with Graphic 45's Botanical Tea paper!! I still have Sweet Sentiments, but I realized I'll never get to Botanical Tea before the new lines start to  come out!

This project is actually a set. A hexagonal treat or gift box, a matching wallet mini, and a beautiful A7 card (5 X 7). I had so much fun making this set! And because it's a set with three items, that means a longer post and I hope you don't mind. I'll try to keep the photos to a minimum. There's a walk-through video at the end of the post, too!


Let's begin with showing off the hexagonal box. It is made up by using Graphic 45's Regular Tags Album! All six tags!


Here is a collage of photos of this box.


Next, we'll have a look at the Wallet Mini, shall we.


This Wallet-Mini was so fun to make, I want to make more! It's perfect for carrying around in your purse as a brag book!






Here is the outside when unfolded.


And now for the card. I made this using the 8 x 8 pad and some scraps for the fussy cutting.


Here you can see more details as I walk you through the projects in this video.



Isn't this G45 Botanical Tea paper gorgeous? I look forward to making more with this paper. Tell me what you'd like to see me make using more of Botanical Tea.  Another mini, another box, another card, or perhaps a layout?

Thank you for joining me today. If you are interested in the instructions to the Hexagonal Box and Wallet-Mini hop on over to my other blog, Paper Architecture with Sabrina.

Till next time, Happy papercrafting!



2 comments:

cardscookiecarrotcake said...

All your projects are simply gorgeous! I bought my first pad of Graphic 45 Botanical Tea 8x8 and I'm having a seriously hard time cutting into them. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me -I think it's time to get the scissors.

Anonymous said...

That's the top you were trying to figure out for the hexagonal box the last time I was at your place! Glad to see you got it worked out.

We have to do another MC.