Very Merry

I'm particularly pleased with how this card turned out.


The wooden snowflake embellishment was given to me by Stefanie. I sprayed it with a bit of her white Heidi Swapp Color Shine spray (not very evident - I had difficulty with application for some reason). I added a Tinier Tag (PTI Stamp-a-fair 2015 kit) with a sentiment from the Tiny Tags stamp set. The tiny holly image is from the PTI Make It Market Kit All Through the House. I threaded the tag with red and white baker's twine and added a teeny bell.

I affixed the snowflake embellishment on a kraft die cut Snowflake Medallion (from MFT) that I spritzed with Mister Huey's Opaque White spray.


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Stamper's Select White
  • Patterned Paper: Dark Chocolate Bitty Dots
  • Stamps: All Through the House, Tiny Tags
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pinefeather, Pure Poppy
  • Dies: Tinier Tags, Snowflake Medallion (MFT)
  • Accessories: wooden snowflake (unknown), red & white baker's twine, mini bell (dollar store?)
  • Other Tools: Mister Huey's Opaque White spray (Studio Calico), white Color Shine (Heidi Swapp)

No comments: