Shabby Chic Christmas Kit #2 - Maja Design 'Holiday in the Alps'

Welcome Back Everyone!

This has been quite a week! Well maybe two weeks. I had let Carol know that I needed to slow down a bit with everything I have currently on my plate. But then, I believe it was Saturday the 15th, I was suddenly in the mood to make cards! Can I squeeze it in? Well, I did. And, I had a blast. You saw the last post of three partly completed cards.

Well, once Carol started show casing them, everyone was excited to get this kit too. So I had to keep going, and gratefully, my creative mood continued and I was able to squeeze making these cards into my schedule. You know how it is; you always make time for what you really feel like doing. 

So, this kit consists of different sized cards. They are close to size of the old traditional European cards (3 1/2"W x 6"H) And, on the envelope punch board, there is even an envelope you can make for this size card. However, with the thickness of these cards, they wouldn't fit into a regular envelope. So, I am once again going to create a box for these cards and post a FREE TUTORIAL for that sized card box.

There are three gatefold cards and three regular fold cards in this kit.

On to showing you the cards, and giving you the information to purchase this kit. I believe, as of today, there are only 3 kits left!



The following was posted on the Scrapbook Parade Facebook page:

Here are all 6 cards in our 2nd Christmas Card Kit using Maja's "Holiday in the Alps" Collection designed by Sabrina -- absolutely beautiful!!!
This kit is $40 and there are only 2 left...
This time we have a kit shipping to Montana as well as France and PEI again. So exciting!

So with 2 kits left, they'll be goon soon.

The next post will be for the card box that will fit this size card, and the one after that will be the detail photos and a little video to go with the instructions. It will be much shorter this time; I promise.

So in the meantime, Happy crafting & card making!





No comments: