Easel Card and Twist-top Easter Box

This is the Easter Gift Set that I came up with for one of my classes at Scrapbookers Paradise.

In the past few months I have come to really love the Cuttlebug and all the possibilities using folders, dies and of course Spellbinders. So for this project I of course just had to focus on the things we can do using the Cuttlebug. I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder for the easel card as well as the Spellbinders Labels Four and Oval dies, which are also used for the Twist Top Box.
I did not have an Easter stamp for the card, hence the "Happy Day" stamp I used and heat embossed.

Next is the close up of the Twist Top Box. The inspiration for this box is a simplified version of Becca Feeken's beautiful and elaborate design
In the creation of this box, I had to keep in mind that the class would include all levels of experience, hence the simplified version of Becca's creation. These boxes are great fun to make. Thank you Becca for sharing. The students in my class loved your Twist Top Box idea.

No comments: