Happy Anniversary

This is for my daughter in Nampa Idaho. She and her husband will be celebrating their anniversary toward the end of March.

I measured the diameters of the Spellbinder's circles and using those measurements designed the Happy Anniversary sentiment on my computer. I then die-cut it using the circles. I then made a smaller square from the ivory paper and smaller still from the green/blue, cutting a circle out of the center of each. THen cut the square diagonally, creating the shape you see. I pierced holes around the edge and joined the holes with a white gel pen creating the stitched look. I cut the back off from the silver heart button and glued it down and then placed the green/blue pearls. This piece is placed on the card with a double layer of pop-dots. The heat embossed flower was cut out and also adhered with a single layer of pop-dots. From this photo you can't see the pop up layers.

I am very please with card and matching envelope.

No comments: