Happy Birthday (Joe)

I finally got to try Cuttlebugging aluminum foil (Mesh folder)! I left the edges really rugged to make it even more masculine. I had some fun using the Around & About Sentiments stamp set from PTI. Worried about keeping those long strips straight?? Make them zig-zaggy on purpose! The focal point is stamped on Bazzill (can't remember the color name) and then pop-dotted on the Ripe Avocado Bitty Box Basics paper from PTI.
I finally got to try the emboss resist technique as well. I stamped the sentiment (Star Prints set) using Versamark and heat embossed with clear. I stamped the star over top (Platinum Brilliance ink) and attempted to wipe away the excess--smudging the ink in the process. I tried to let it dry but next time I'll wait longer.

1 comment:

Denise Clark said...

Terrific guy card! I love the embossed tin foil. Hubby tells me guys like stuff that shines like new tools! LOL

Thanks so much for participating in Stamping Vacation's What a Guy Challenge!