Be My Valentine


I like overall how this card turned out but messed up on my placement of the ribbon :( oh well, as my fellow crafters would say "It's handmade" ;)

I had fun using my distress ink around the edges of the scalloped circle, I haven't used this technique in some time. I love these little birds and finally got to use them :)

Stefanie

{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}

  • Cardstock: Dark Chocolate
  • Patterned Paper:Making Memories(bottom half) Basic Grey(top half)
  • Stamps:Tiny Treats Valentine, and Chatter Box Happy Day stamp Set
  • Ink:Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Versa Magic in Pink Petunia
  • Other Tools:Spellbinders Scalloped Circles

2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Love how you coordinated the stamp with that patterned paper! Great colors, Stef! That inking and ribbon are great, too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love the background!