Valentine Series - Heart Stamps & White Space Challenge


Of all the Valentines cards of this series, I believe this one is the simplest, or most CAS if you wish. Just three red hearts stamped at the bottom with a ribbon tied up in a bow over them, and a sentiment with a pearl. Very Easy to make, and so quick! I'm used to spending so much time with more details to work with. I must make more easy cards like this in the future.

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you're having a good week. For me it's moving day tonight. Getting all my belongings stored in Dana's basement, cleaning the condo tomorrow, walk through and hand in the keys on the morning of the 31st, and then off to Victoria on Monday the 1st. I can't believe haw quickly this month has gone by. Happy creating to you!

ADDED LATER

Dana suggested that I enter this card on Stamping Vacation's White Space Challenge. So here I am all tired from moving things out, and entering this card. I love Dana's DT card. Thanks for encouraging me, Dana! ;) The funny thing is that we each made our cards around the same time without the other knowing! lol.

3 comments:

Merry said...

I agree with Dana...this card is perfect for the White Space challenge. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Stamping Vacation Your bow has been tied just perfectly.

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh this is so pretty.....also “Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you”

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Good luck with the final move.