Playing in Paradise Challenge 18: Paper Piecing


I'm hosting this week's Playing in Paradise challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog. I chose one of my favorite stamping techniques: paper piecing!


With Father's Day right around the corner, here is what I came up with:


Full details coming soon...

Be sure to check out the other DT projects!


Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen (both Papertrey Ink)
  • Patterned Paper: Argyle Socks (Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: On My Couch, On My Couch Additions, Chair-ished, My Father, My Hero and Grunge Me (all Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Versamark and Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
  • Die: Deckled Ovals (Spellbinders)
  • Copics: coming soon...
  • Other Tools: Versamark pen (Tsukineko), clear embossing powder (Filigree)

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a fantastic fathers day card. The layout is wonderful, balanced. The image is a perfect one too!

Unknown said...

Great card for dad. I love the PP designed chair with the coffee and books just waiting for him to relax. TFS! ;D

Allison Cope said...

Lovin' this card Dana! I love that Hero definition stamp!

Merry said...

What a fantastic card...love your paper piecing and how you added the Hero explanation...