PTI MIM: Rock and Roll Technique

This week's Papertrey Ink Make it Monday is using the rock and roll technique. I hadn't tried double-inking in some time but love the effect of this technique!

I decided to use this technique for a birthday card I needed to make using one of Nichole's favorite color combinations (I also used this week's Scrapbooker's Paradise challenge).


For instructions and supplies, please see this post (the only addition is the clear rhinestones that I colored with Copic BG75).

Thanks for stopping by!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Soft and elegant! Absolutely gorgeous! TYFS! ;D

Lynn said...

Oh Dana...this is gorgeous...I love the blues you used on the flowers...stunning!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, now that's a pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodnesss...love your card! I think it's my favorite,well done Dana!!!

Merry said...

This is so pretty Dana...such pretty colours.