Country Charm Christmas Squares - Scrapbook Parade Class

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing with you a class we're scheduling for October. This lovely rustic, and charming country set of square Christmas cards have a unique twist on the traditional red and green for Christmas. The chili red and olive green lend themselves very well for the country charm appeal of these cards.

I used the same papers repeatedly on this set.


Since I'm leaving soon to go to work for our Toonie Tuesday, I'm just going to post the individual card photos with only a few words.


Paper pieced ornaments with Glossy Accents. Sorry it turned out blurry.


Which the white embossing powder was more cream in colour.


Adorable angel stamp. Thanks  Stef! Again, blurry?


Copper heat embossed image and sentiment.


Well, I guess it wasn't my day for taking photos! Love this BoBunny stamp.


I just love using Martha Stewart's Branch punch, especially at Christmas.

There you have them. Apologies for the blurry photos. I did them in a hurry, and one should never rush such things.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting everyone!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely set of cards! ;o)

Karen said...

Love these cards. Do you have any idea what paper was used for these, especially the patterned papers? I know these cards were made awhile ago, but would love to see if I can get a hold of some of that beautiful patterned paper! Thank you!