Jay Gee's Nook and A Blog Named Hero

I glimpsed the current Jay Gee's Nook challenge by accident and was immediately inspired.


I finally had an excuse to pull out my Hero Arts Chevron background! I love, love, love this! I stamped it in Soft Stone but it looks more beige-y in the photograph. I'm losing my evening photography light!

I also used the colors from the inspiration photo for the layered flowers from PTI's The Sweet Life. Not sure I aligned that last layer correctly... Will have to practice! ;)

I'm also entering this into A Blog Named Hero's current challenge: Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: The Sweet Life, Fillable Frames #7, Chevron background (Hero Arts)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy
  • Dies: The Sweet Life, Fillable Frames #7

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Soft, subtle and 100% gorgeous Dana.

Jay Gee said...

I agree Lynn... what a fantastic card! Wonderful use of the inspiration photo too. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Dana! I love the softness of those chevrons. I hadn't considered it until now!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Dana! I love the subtle elegance of your card. :-)

Sabrina said...

Lovely colours & lovely design!

Unknown said...

Dana , I love the soft stone with the pop of orange! It's a beautiful CAS card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month.