January Visiting Teaching Gift

-Every month Gail and I go Visiting Teaching to three women assigned to us in our congregation. We visit with them, check to see how they are doing and if they need any help, and also leave them with a message. When I have time I like to make them something to remind them about the message we discussed at our visit.

Seldom do Gail and I have the chance to complete our Visiting Teaching early in the month like we wish we could do because of everyone's schedules. For that reason I knew the chances of seeing them in February before the 14th would be slim, so I tried to base this month's message in that of love so that I could 'Valentize' the gift we would leave them.

Here it is.


I wish the Dollar store still carried these 8 x 8 frames (4 x 4 window). I got them a year ago when I purchased a bunch of them for a class, and bought a few for myself. Now I wish I had bought a few more. It would be fun to custom make one for each of my seven grandchildren with their initials! I just have to come up with something a little different.

Thank you for having a peek. Happy crafting!






No comments: