Blues & Browns Masculine Vintage Layout

- a little late getting out, but a class I'm looking forward to teaching.

It's time again for the Vintage Layout class at Scrapbook Parade. Since Father's Day is this month I thought it would be nice to create a masculine layout again. The papers used are from the retired Upsy Daisy company using the 'Man About Town' collection. I used the blues in the line along with some dark brown.


I was inspired to use my Cricut for this layout, using the Heritage cartridge. It will be a time saver in preparing the kits for this class.

All but the fussy cutting of the floral flourishes are ink distress with Tim Holt Vintage Photo. I even used it around the edges of the photos.


Normally I would have used a brown marker to edge the fussy cutting so that the white paper core doesn't show, but I was in a time crunch here. So if you do something like this, I recommend that you do it. It looks so much better.




Here are some close ups to see all the parts that I popped up. Yep, I even use dimensionals on my layouts. Just can't help myself! I just like the look.










Hope you enjoyed this layout. Thank you for so patiently looking at all the photos. I have so many for those that can't take the class and have a kit. These detailed pics help them to put their project together.

Till next time, happy crafting!



2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

So pretty, Mom!

marijke said...

I love what you have created here love the colors too