Birthday Wishes

This card started only with the green cardstock. I got it for 10/$1!! Almost looks like PTI's Simply Chartreuse. So that made it easy to match with some PTI patterned paper. I took all the rest of the colors, as well as images, from the Beautiful Blooms paper: Hawaiian Shores and Pure Poppy and the Beautiful Blooms II stamp set.

I've been trying to use up scraps as I create them, so be prepared for a similar card coming up.

{Supplies--all PTI unless otherwise specified}
  • Cardstock: green (generic), Stamper's Select
  • Patterned paper: Beautiful Blooms
  • Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, Asian Fusion
  • Ink: Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Tuxedo Black (Memento Dewdrop), Versamark Dazzle (Frost)
  • Felt: Hawaiian Shores
  • Other tools: Rickrack border die, Beautiful Blooms #2 dies, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper (1/2"), rhinestones (dollar store)

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

this is just adorable, dana:)

Shauna said...

I see you linked to my blog - thanks!
I really like what you did with this card. The colours are fabulous and those three flowers are so nicely balanced :-)

Denise Clark said...

Love the repeat of the flower pattern! Great colors too! The felt is a great accent!

Thank you for participating in Stamping Vacation's No! No! Challenge! This qualifies you for entry in the next gift certificate drawing on August 1st!