Retreat Project Share #3 - Authentique "Meadow" Cards


I am guessing that you learned in yesterday's post, how much I love this sweet paper collection! I could not stop with just the mini album, I had to make some cards. Now, the ones you see here are not all of the cards I made. I made a couple that were given away at the retreat before I had time to take photos of them. They were the best ones, too! But is how it should be...give away your best creations.

I also have one more (a 7" x 5") that needs just one more thing done to it, that I have not included in this set of A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") cards. As soon as I have that one completed, I will post it on its own.

So here are the cards I am sharing today.


This one is my favourite of the 5 cards.


Die cutting letters is always a fun idea for a card, or scrapbooking for that matter. I used the die set from Altenew.

This next card is super easy! Just cut, ink the edges and layer onto the card!


This one is my next favourite card of the bunch.


This cuckoo  clock is real cute. By fussy cutting a second one out and popping it over the one on the card, makes it stand out better.


This last one, is another easy one. Just by adding a banner and positioning the image off to the side rather then centred gives it a little unexpected look.



Well, that is it for these 5 cards. Hope that you are seeing how sweet this paper collection is and will want to get some for your self, to work with and create something wonderful.


Happy creating everyone!








No comments: