Retreat Project Share #4 - Authentique "Meadow" Card


The card I am sharing with you today, is the larger A7 size (5 x 7) and was not made along with the other five you saw the other day. I made this one on another day of the retreat.

In thinking about the stories of Heidi and Peter, I thought about the adventures they had. So I had the thought to make a card celebrating adventure. A card you could give to a graduate, or someone leaving on a vacation, or even getting a new job.

Happy Adventures...


A closer look...


...and a side view...


It is always fun to find ways to use alphabet dies, and if you do not have a set, I encourage you to give them a try in your cardmaking, layouts, and album creating.

thank you for stopping by to see another retreat project. I have more, but they are not completed. Once they are, I will share them with you. In the meantime, happy creating!






2 comments:

Terstamper said...

Love your eclipse card!

Sabrina said...

TY Terstamper! So nice of you to leave a comment. Happy creating!