Still Playing With My Spellbinders Floral Oval Die Set




Hello Everyone!

I hope you week has gone well for you, and that you found some time to play and create. I have been playing around a bit with the Spellbinders Floral Oval die set. Remember my first card with this die set?

This time I created a landscape card and used fall colours and NUVO Mousse with that lovely metallic sheen and look. I am afraid that the metallic sheen does not always show up very well, but I will talk about that later. First let's have a look at the card. I used all the parts of the dies set for this card.


I do not know if you can tell in this next close up, but the 'brown' flowers are brushed with NUVO Mousse Cosmic Brown; the yellow flowers are brushed with NUVO Mousse Indian Gold, and the light orange flowers brushed with a little NUVO Mousse Fresh Copper. I did not have the Persian Red to try out on the more red flowers.


For the NUVO Crystal Drops, I used Metallic Copper Penny, Bottle Green, and Autumn Red.


As you can see I also brushed some Indian Gold NUVO Mousse on the leaf vines.


With the orange twine, I tied 2 bows and pinched each at the knot putting a mini-glue dot on the top and bottom of the knot and inserting it under the oval. By putting the two side by side you get a nice fuller look without having to worry about the thickness you would get from a ribbon bow.

I did create a second card, while playing with this die set, and I will show it to you another time. In the mean time...

Happy creating!






Check out the Floral Oval die set.






No comments: