You Are In My Thoughts #1 - Altenew Wildflower Garden


I have had the Altenew Wildflower Garden stamp set for a while now, but have only used it on two past cards. I thought it was time to pull it out and have a little fun with it. (I even used it on my 'Hello September page in yesterday's bullet journal post.) I ended up making three cards stamping with the set.

It has been a while since I stamped a small tag to use on a card, and that is what I did for this card. Make a little tag.


Here is a closer look at the tag.


As you can see I did not do any masking, but just let everything overlap when I stamped.


The stamped tag is the only thing that I popped up on this card. All the cards I made using with this stamp set I made as cards that I could mail, so there are not a lot of popped up layers.


This is the stamp set I used. A lot can be done with this set, and I looked forward to using it again some time in the future.



Have fun using your similar stamp sets. Happy stamping!







No comments: