Another for the RS Set

In a previous post  I mentioned that I was asked to make a large quantity of cards for the Relief Society. I have made several, not the required amount yet, but due to technical difficulties of an old laptop, have not been able to post all the ones that are my favorites. Since then I ended up having to by a camera and a new laptop. Well, not new exactly, but new to me. I actually purchased a reconditioned used 2 year old laptop. So now I can post again!

But back on topic with these cards, I don't know if I should post several at a time or spread them out a bit by posting them individually. For now I'll continue as I started by posting them individually.

This one is a CAS and as per the previous posting I'm using as much of my scraps as I can.
You might be asking, "What scraps?" On this one I used a white cardstock strip for the ribbon, and with white scraps die cut two Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accents. Stamped one with a JustRite stamp from a set that I can't remember the name of  or find to show you;). Then at right anglesI placed the stamped one over the other and created a square diamond shape with them; popped it up and added the large pearls. And there you have it.

Really appreciate you stopping by and we love hearing from you. Happy crafting!

   P.S. Be sure to check out and participate in the fun giveaway we have on this blog, here!

No comments: