RS Set - Thank You

It's hard to believe that it's actually November today!
I was asked by our Relief Society president to make a bunch of inexpensive cards to have on hand; Thank You, Just A Note, Missing You, Happy Birthday, and Get Well. Since I have a ton of scraps I'm using as much of that up as I can. Sunday evening I made up 9 cards, I particularly like this one and thought I would post it.
Now, once again IRL (in real life), the colours of the gems and card base are much closer in colour. I just love that glossy black paper with the contrast of the contemporary plant-like white imagry. I may post a few more as I put this set together.
Thanks for stoping by today.

TOOLS & MATERIALS

2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

So pretty, Mom! Would love to see more!

Unknown said...

Lovely card!