Another RS Notecard Fav

Here is yet another fav of my RS "scrap-using" Notecards. Nothing fancy, but pleasing to the eye.
I have a few more to make with another to post. After making more I might have a couple more to post.
Nothing more to say about this card...more of a "show" than a "show and tell".
I am, however, glad to be getting rid of some of my many scraps. I have so many of them that I have four 3 drawer bins organized to sort my scraps by colour - white, cream/ivory, yellow, orange/peach, pink, red, purple/mauve, turquoise, blue, green, brown, and black. And when I'm in the mood, I take some of these scraps and make embellishments like rolled flowers, die-cut a bunch shapes ready for quick cardmaking, or punch a bunch of leaves and shapes. These too I have sorted in either jars or a wood box that has 9 small drawers.
Thanks so much for stopping by again today. Be sure to look at participating in a fun activity here on our blog and see if you can win a great prize! Happy crafting !

2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

So pretty! Love how the florals on that patterned paper look like Mehndi medallions!

Hlora said...

It is so cute))