Determined to Walk in Her Mother's High Heels


This is incomplete as I haven't decided, yet, whether to use the blank space in the upper left for the title, or for another photo. But so much time has gone by since I made this LO in March, that I decided to post it any how and have you vote on how I should complete the LO. So, in your comment let me know how you feel I should complete it.


In this set of photos, Ella is somewhere between 18 months and two years old. I got such a kick out the images that Dana took.  It of course reminded me of my three girls when they were young. I think one of my sons even joined in on the effort of walking in high heels with one of the girls when they were quite young.

You may click on the photo so get a larger image to view, should that help you decide how to cast your vote. Thanks so much for helping me make up my mind, and for having a peek at our blog today.

Happy crafitng everyone!





2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh that is so cute, love the layout and design and those pictures are so adorable.

Tigriswillreign said...

Awwww, I love it! Those pics def deserve a scrapbook layout! Perhaps a single page is enough?