WWMD and Moxie Fab

I'm sure most crafters have stamped or die cut (or whatever) scraps lying around the work area with the intention that they will get used up. I've had this bit of houndstooth leftover from this project that I finally incorporated into its own project!


This card had simpler beginnings (if that's possible!) and I couldn't help feeling that something was missing (see right). I actually found myself asking:

What would Maile do?

lol! I love the result!

The colors are Fall-ish but I do love Autumn colors!

I'm entering this into Moxie Fab's Thank You card challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate, Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: Out on a Limb Sentiments
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Dies: Simple Circles border
  • Other Tools: Canvas impression plate, Terracotta Tile buttons, Rustic Jute button twine, Houndstooth stencil (Art-C), Sunflower Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a difference the bottons & twine make! I love how you asked yourself what Maile do...lol. She'd love that!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Dana! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)