Gift Set - Scrapbook Parade Class

I just love this little folded double box that I came up with to hold a set of six cards with six matching gift tags! The box reminds me of the school pack packs children had in the 30's and 40's from photos I've seen.


Opening the box, you'll find the box has two sides!


And this is what the box holds.


You'll recognize the 6 x 6 Websters paper. And here they are, card and tag, in their individual sets.


I used Glossy Accents on the bicycles of the card and tag. I wish I had less of the doily showing on this next card, but it's too late now. I did have fun making the flowers though! I also left room for a stamp on this one.

Nothing fancy about any of these cards. I let the papers do the talking, and kept it simple so that they could be more easily mailed than some of the cards I tend to make.


Room for a stamp on this one as well.


I like how the palm tree card turned out.


And finally, the wedding dress card and tag.


I didn't show the backs of the tags, but there are little matching images on the backs as well.

So that's the set! Did I mention how much I love the little box? lol

Thank you for stopping by again today and leaving your comment. Always fun to have visitors. Happy crafting everyone!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute way to gift the adorable cards/tags! Would love to know how you made the box! ;o)