March Vintage Layout

-Last one was masculine, this one is feminine!

Another month going by, and time for another Vintage layout class. If you want to see February's Vintage layout, click here.

For this vintage layout we are using the beautiful Authentique Hope (Easter) collection.


You will have to excuse the poor photos. I had trouble with my printer and so since this was for a class I decided to leave them as they are until after the class and replace them with my own photos.

So here are some of the details and close up shots.

The left page...


The right page of the layout...


Close ups and detail shots...






So that's it for all the photos.

I used Liquid Pearls Bisque, Martha Stewart Branch and Branch 2 punches, a 5/8" circle punch, Gold Acrylic Paint Dabber, Cream Acrylic paint, Tim Holtz Tea Dye & Stormy Sky ink pads with Ranger ink blending tool and foams, brown Micron pen, Mini-Mister, Tim Holtz Caged Bird die, a cameo (can't remember where it came from), embroidery floss, lace from Simplicity, and  few odds and ends I've had for a while. As I mentioned, the paper is from Authentique's Hope collection and I used Bazzill Beach & Blue Steel cardstock.

Thank you so much for stopping by to have a look. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in your comment and I'll get back to you.

Happy crafting everyone!


No comments: