2018 Favourites - Fifth Category - Pencil Colouring, Alcohol Marker, & Watercolouring


Welcome back for the fifth posting of my 2018 favourites!

By now you are all cleaned up after your big Christmas celebrations, are more than likely still stuffed. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas celebrations.

I am sharing with you my favourites in the colouring category today. This includes alcohol marker colouring, watercolour colouring, and pencil colouring.

This first card was not made for a class, but for a birthday card. I used my first set of Altenew Artist Markers for this card. Since the birthday was in Fall, the colours worked out great.

The next three cards are my favourite watercolouring cards, (All stamps from Altenew)




The next five cards are stamped with Kaisercraft Poinsettia stamp & Die set and coloured with coloured pencils. I love how they turned out!






Hope you enjoyed seeing my favourite colouring cards.

Happy creating!








No comments: